Interesting paper on locative media by Mark Bilandzic and Marcus Foth in the International Journal of Human-Computer Studies: A review of locative media, mobile and embodied spatial interaction
- Provides a review of the history and development of locative media.
- Outlines different human-computer interaction techniques applied in locative media.
- Discusses how locative media applications have changed interaction affordances of physical spaces.
- Discusses practices of people in urban settings that evolved through these new affordances.
- Provides an overview on methods to investigate and elaborate design principles for future locative media.