The 2013 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2013) is the result of a merger of the two most renown conferences in the field: Pervasive and UbiComp. While it retains the name of the latter in recognition of the visionary work of Mark Weiser, its long name reflects the dual history of the new event.
The conference will be held in this new merged format for the very first time from September 8-12, 2013, in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Papers (Deadline: March 22, 2013)
- Workshop Organisers (published February 2013)
- Workshop Participants (published May 2013)
- Demos (published March 2013)
- Posters (published March 2013)
- Doctoral Consortium (published March 2013)